Sunday, April 11, 2004

Look at Judge in New York Abortion Trial


Judge Casey is the judge in the NY PBA trial.

In an interview several years ago, Casey explained how he overcame his initial anger and frustration at being blind through perseverance that included help from friends, strangers and a trip to the Catholic shrine of Lourdes in France.

There, he was told about a girl who went to Lourdes hoping to receive the miracle of sight, which never occurred. Still, she was later buried there with a tombstone inscribed: ``What is important is not to see, but to understand.''

``It changed me how I approach things,'' Casey said. ``Anybody can have a spiritual miracle. I was going through a tough time in my life. I stopped saying, `Why me God?' and started saying, `Why not me?'''


Pray for Judge Casey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home