Some see the loss of American servicemen and women as a waste. The life and death of Thomas Maximillian Kolbe Doerflinger shows that they are not.
Monday, December 20, 2004
Catholics for Bush Yahoo! Group
- Abstinence Education Under Attack
- "If you want no capital punishment, work for no ab...
- Why comprehensive sex-ed isn't the answer
- Those Swingin' Catholics!
- Blogs For Bush on the Catholic Vote
- Where Catholics stand on Social Security Reform
- The 'Catholic Vote' is NOT a Myth
- Bush Admin. Files Appeal Brief in Nebraska Partial...
- Email from Martin Gillespie
- 67 Catholic Republicans most ever in Congress