Oswald Sobrino lays out one argument why Conservatives are more in tune with the Church's teachings. It has to do with the principle of subsidiarity. I for one concur.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Catholics for Bush Yahoo! Group
- The "nuclear option"
- Bush backs proposed pro-life bills
- President Bush Calls "March for Life" Participants...
- Survey finds church-goers growing bolder
- Los Angeles Times Poll: 53% Oppose All Or Most Abo...
- New study indicates that pro-life culture may be o...
- Pro-abortion Catholics in Congress
- Inaugural Address by President George W. Bush
- Cheney backs Social Security changes in speech at ...
- Man of faith