Monday, November 08, 2004

Catholics in the Public Square

The guys at Catholic[?] Kerry Watch have started a new blog, Catholics in the Public Square. The have been gracious enough to invite me to be a contributing editor. I have humbly accepted. What is "Catholics in the Public Square" going to be about? Earl sums it up in the introduction post. Needless to say it will be a worthy effort. I hope readers of Catholics for Bush will stop be and check in regularly.

Catholics for Bush will continue. With the election over we will focus mainly on President George W. Bush's opposition to abortion, euthanasia, human cloning, and same-sex "marriage". We will also promote awareness of other Catholic teachings, such as just war and how they are related to the president's political views. With SCOTUS nomination battles looming and efforts continue to establish a Culture of Life in America, we will be here to comment on it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Earl said...

Having followed and admired your first-rate work throughout the 2004 campaign, I'm sure I speak for all my fellow contributing editors on Catholics in the Public Square, when I say that we are honored by your presence on our CPS team and look forward to your contributions there and here.

Welcome on board, David!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Osvaldo Sobrino said...

I add my welcome to Earl's. We will always remember this past election season because of God's graciousness in granting us victory. And our future work together is a fruit of that graciousness.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home